zondag 12 oktober 2014

MY CURTAINS

 




They are installed!
The hotel opens next week as a part of Interieur 2014.
I had a sneak peak of the rooms
and I was impressed.

My curtains are inspired by the building itself.
When I walked through the rooms the first thing
that caught me were all the tiles and colours.
I took photographs of each room and selected all colours out of the pictures.
They became the vertical lines.
So (almost) each colour present in the building is present on the fabric.
I made for all 4 windows a different drawing of white lines on the coloured lines.
The drawing evolves from simple to complex,
but in subtle way.
The designs are digitally printed on cotton.

A real photoshoot is following,
I hope to give you more pictures!
:-)


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten